Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Accounting Analyst - Re...
1. Assist in the development of the bank deposit/loan interest rates and financial planning including: budgets, taxes, and Asset/Liability Committee participation. Develop and implement effective asset/liability management strategies.
2. Analyzes operating results, including forecasts, as they affect the financial position of the financial institution.
3. Provides direction for planning model runs.
4. Assists in analysis of new branch site locations and profitability of existing branches. Oversees the preparation of reports to the regulatory agencies.
5. Participation in revision of the financial institution’s capital adequacy policy and implementation of the supporting models and systems. Establishment and utilization of quantitative analyses and models to support recommended changes in risk policies and guidelines as well as new financial intuition initiatives
6. Monitoring and reporting of a broad range of advanced risk measures (such as stress testing, value-at-risk, risk factor sensitivity analysis, and other measures) to enable the risk management office to have a comprehensive understanding of risk positions, market conditions and the impact of new initiatives.
7. Maintains investor relations web site.
8. Serves as a resource of competitive market intelligence, including the review of news related to our vendors, customers, competitors, government actions and consumer trends and determining response to these items.
9. Conducts financial and contractual review of key vendor service providers of the institution, identifying and monitoring key risks as part of vendor management program.