Get new similar jobs by email for
Now scheduling interviews for an exciting new opportunity in your area!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to join our team!
Applicants must be available every Friday Saturday and Sunday each week, and have access to reliable transportation and daily computer access
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for performing the role of a dedicated and enthusiastic brand expert.. This position would be a basic coupon and flyering position for a top dog food product in pet store retailers. Brand Ambassadors should be expected to work 20 hours a weekend, 4 hour shifts at up to 4 different locations within a 20 mile radius.
DATES: Start: July 25th and project will run through the end of September! (Weekend schedule Friday: 5pm-9PM Sat/Sunday-- 10am -- 7pm)
• Effectively communicate key messaging points and benefits of the brand
• Engage consumers and create a positive interactive experience
• Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job
• Assist team with event logistics including event site set-up and tear down
• Take photos and video during the event activation
• Stand for extended periods of time
• Lift and carry up to 25 pounds (including occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds)