Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is one of the Northeast's leading owners and managers of class A office properties. With its deep market presence, diversity of real estate services, and $4.9 billion market capitalization, this publicly traded real estate investment trust offers strong growth potential along with competitive compensation and benefits.
We currently have an opportunity in a Mack-Cali owned and managed commercial Class A office building in our Washington, DC location for a Building Engineer. The Building Engineer is an integral member of the property management team and will successfully handle day-to-day maintenance and administration of various buildings. Position requirements include:
· Schedule budgeted maintenance projects and verify completion;
· Inspect the buildings mechanical systems throughout the day, to ensure proper operation. Report any deficiencies to supervisor immediately;
· Oversee/assist/perform HVAC maintenance and repairs, contracted or in-house as needed;
· Respond to building emergencies (i.e., after business hours and holidays), 24 hour, and 7 days per week basis;
· Complete daily, monthly and annual property inspections and implement needed recommendations;
· Successfully respond to tenant requests/issues within a corporate business environment.
The applicant must have:
· Current Universal CFC Certification;
· General knowledge of all construction trade types (carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical, mechanical, etc.);
· Strong knowledge of HVAC-perform trouble shooting tasks and HVAC repairs as required;
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) as well as basic computer skills (Excel/Word);
· HS diploma or equivalent-college preferred;
· Minimum of 2-5 years in a similar position required;
· Previous experience working in a commercial real estate environment is preferred;
· Must have valid driver's license.
CONTACT US: In return for your energy, expert skills and enthusiasm, you will receive competitive compensation. For immediate consideration please send resume, including salary requirementsand job location you are interested in, to:
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation, Attn: Human Resources
Visit our web site at www.mack-cali.com - Mack-Cali is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Employment agencies that do not have a current, signed contract with Mack-Cali Realty Corporationshould not forward resumes to Mack-Cali Realty Corporation through this web site. Mack-Cali Realty Corporation will not be liable for any fees, other compensation and/or reimbursement of expenses as a result of any submission of resumes through this web site, unless the employment agency has a current, signed contract with Mack-Cali Realty Corporation for that specific position.