Get new similar jobs by email for
Building Maintenance Superviso...
Parish Property Management, Inc.
11 Seventh Street, PelhamNY10803
Work with and supervise a crew to maintain the buildings and grounds of company’s Clients. Liaise with Service Contractors to ensure adequate performance of necessary repairs.Perform preventive maintenance or remedial repairs to keep mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in good operating condition. Communicate in writing and by phone with companyadministrative personnel to track employee hours, client assignments, and projects. Duties may involve pipe repair; insulating; carpentry; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment; and repairing architectural finishes such as floors, doors, ceilings, walls, and stairs.
· Assign daily job tickets to maintenance staff.
· Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that equipment continues to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
· Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
· Check-off and track preventive maintenance logs
· Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
· Assemble, install and/or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
· Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
· Inspect, operate, and test equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
· Order parts, supplies, and equipment from on line catalogs and suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms.
· Paint and repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, and other parts of building structures.
Computer Skills- The ability to use email on a PC and smartphone. Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) a plus.
Mechanical -- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Building and Construction -- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings and maintenance of grounds
Managing Religious Properties in the 21st Century