One of the largest distributors of health care products is looking for a Tax Senior.
- This position supports domestic tax.
- Responsibilities include working with the Tax Director and assist in the area of tax accruals
- Prepares federal, state and local income tax returns
- Handles communication with various taxing jurisdictions and customers regarding tax notices received and other inquiries
- Prepares Corporate Income Tax Returns, using tax related software to ensure timely compliance.
- Accounts for income taxes in accordance with FAS 109, including assisting in the preparation of the quarterly and annual income tax provision
- Also assists in drafting of the tax footnotes for public filings
- Conducts tax research for domestic taxation using various resources and research tools to ensure proper compliance and planning
- Requires proficiency using research tools such as RIA Checkpoint, BNA Portfolios, Internal Revenue Code, as well as being familiar with the Federal Tax Law
- Minimum one year tax experience in a "Big 4" accounting firm or relevant position in a large corporate environment
- Individual should possess high level computer tax system skills in order to facilitate company's compliance demands.
- Must be very analytical, detail orientated, and have strong communication skills
- Bachelors of Arts in Accounting
- MBA and CPA a plus
Stay Connected with Green Key Resources
Like Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/GreenKeyResources
Join Us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/green-key-resources
Follow Us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/greenkeyrsrces