Mortgagebot (https://mortgagebot.com) is the leading provider of internet based loan origination solutions for the mortgage industry. A pioneer in the fast growing on-line lending arena, Mortgagebot combines mortgage banking experience with leading edge technology to create robust, configurable, and affordable internet based solutions for more than 1,100 lenders nationwide. Named one of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Work Places, we’re proud to offer a fast-paced, casual, and team oriented environment, with great opportunity to directly impact and drive results.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with developers, quality assurance, operations and business teams to lead cross-functional projects from requirements definition and testing to project planning and implementation.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings to define project requirements, update teams about the progress of projects and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Effectively communicate project information to business stakeholders and management.
- Train and support business users during new system implementations or upgrades.
- May include ongoing maintenance of corporate-wide system changes and upgrades.
- Ability to analyze and assess proposed system changes and determine global impact to users.
- Lead design and review sessions with technical and business staff, including all levels of management.
- Gather, define and document complex business requirements and processes.
- Prepare required written documentation to support development, including business requirements, functional specifications and training materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 2-5 years experience writing business requirements and functional specifications.
- Demonstrated success in leading and implementing projects in a cross functional team environment.
- Superior interpersonal, conflict resolution and negotiating skills that aid in ultimately defining solutions that meet the needs of all users involved in a given project.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in the software and/or web development cycle .
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills .
- Experience in the mortgage or banking industries is a must.
- Knowledge of database structures required, preferably SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required .
- Independent and motivated individual who requires little supervision and demonstrates sound judgment and decision-making skills.
While we would like to respond to each applicant, the volume of resumes we receive allows us to only contact the most qualified candidates. We appreciate your consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer