CSG is a growing government operations consulting firm that provides strategy and planning, quality management, and program modernization services primarily for state government agencies nationwide. Founded in 1997, CSG has established itself as a leading provider of innovative solutions throughout the U.S. Our corporate office is in downtown Chicago.
CSG is seeking experienced Business Analysts with the following skills and experience:
· Expertise working with Medicaid management, staff and other stakeholders to gather, document and track business requirements
· Knowledge of MITA
· Experience with MMIS planning, procurement, and/or operations
· Experience developing Requests for Proposals (RFP)
· Expertise with process flow diagrams
· Knowledge and thorough understanding of HIPAA Transactions & Code Sets.
· Knowledge or expertise in Medicaid coding and billing requirements/guidelines and policies.
· Knowledge of national HIT initiatives and associated legislation a plus.
· Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Willing and able to travel
The following certifications are a plus:
· CCS (AHIMA Certified Coding Specialist)
· CPC (AAPC Certified Professional Coder)
· RHIT (AHIMA Registered Health Information Technician)
· RHIA (AHIMA Registered Health Information Administrator)
Competitive Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Vacation and Holidays
For more information about CSG Government Solutions visit www.csgdelivers.com.
CSG Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V