CSG is a growing government operations consulting firm that provides strategy and planning, quality management, and program modernization services primarily for state government agencies nationwide. Founded in 1997, CSG has established itself as a leading provider of innovative solutions throughout the U.S. Our corporate office is in downtown Chicago.
CSG is seeking a Business Analyst for our national Unemployment Insurance practice with the following skills and experience:
· 2 to 5 years experience with Unemployment Insurance Tax and/or Benefits solutions
· Experience working with users to define business requirements
· Experience developing use cases
· Experience with process flow diagrams and UML notation
· Experience with MS Office suite
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions is a plus
· Experience with requirements management tools such as Requisite Pro is a plus
· Experience with MS Project is a plus
· Not necessary to re-locate to Chicago area
· Must be willing and able to travel
Competitive Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
For more information about CSG Government Solutions visit www.csgdelivers.com.
CSG Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V