Do you love finding and closing the deal? Do you excel at building and nurturing relationships? Do you have fire in your belly? If so, we want to hear from you! Haifa Limestone, a leading supplier of superior limestone products quarried from all over the world, is seeking a talented sales person to generate revenue and profits by creating and strengthening relationships with referral partners, builders, designers, architects and related fields. You will plan, execute and cultivate the acquisition and penetration of clients in the Palm Beach County and surrounding areas. Your objective is to build long term, loyal and profitable relationships with our clients through the delivery of exceptional service. We are at the cutting edge of our field and every project presents new challenges as we explore possibilities for our clients. It’s exciting and fast paced. You will meet amazing clients and work side by side with some of the most skilled craftsmen in the world. There is great potential for growth at Haifa! The sky is the limit!
If this describes you, and you can prove it, you could be a great fit for our team.
- We are a solid company in business for 27 years with a company culture based on our core values
- We are in control of the entire process, including importing, designing, fabrication, installation and service which enables us to be more successful in each project
- We work with top designers and clients on the most incredible homes in the world
- We live or die by the attention to details which has served our clients well
- We don’t play games and are free of drama while having fun in the process
- Our team is passionate about what we do
Snapshot of key accountabilities:
- Maintain and grow our current customer base through exceptional customer service and ongoing and timely follow-up
- Develop an increasing pipeline of prospective customers through effective sourcing methods such as cold calling, social media and attending networking events
- Call on existing and prospective clients to present Haifa’s solutions and ultimately obtain and close business opportunities.
- Establish, expand and maintain strategic relationships with our referral partners of architects, designers and builders
- Understand and effectively communicate our value proposition to maintain Haifa’s position as a competitively differentiated supplier
- Communicate regularly with customer strategic contacts. Prepare and conduct quarterly customer business reviews with management.
- Regularly document account plans, sales activities, and opportunity tracking
- Develop and conduct value-driven presentations for delivery during the client visit.
- Conduct quotation follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within local geographies. Keep abreast of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecast client demands.
- Understand and establish client expectations and effectively communicate to appropriate parties.
- Identify and attend trade shows appropriate to our industry
- Proven track record of prospecting, qualifying and closing new and existing business
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Understands the concept of value selling
- Proximity to the Haifa office in West Palm Beach
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Superb presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- Experience with a CRM system is preferable
Traits required for success:
- Drives results with a persuasive and stimulating communication style
- Skillfully influences others by understanding their needs
- Proactively establishes relationships with new people
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Self-confident approach to achieving goals
To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our online interview system managed by Accolo. Apply for this job
Once you have completed the online interview, your information will be forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.
- Related Keywords:
- business development, sales, construction, leads, prospecting, closing, new business, hunting, pipeline, cold calling, networking, value selling, referral partners, trade shows, CRM