Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Development Manager
CELEBRATING 22 YEARS IN TEXAS!!!
We offer 401k, Benefits, A comp plan that does not change and is one of the best in the industry, tenured team, monthly training, end of year trips, vacation days that increase every year, dessert days, time off for philantrophy......just to name a few
Title: Business Development Manager/Account Manager
Reports to: Branch Manager
Job Objective: Achieve monthly placement and headcount goals and other activity based metrics (Job Orders, Send Outs, Client Visits, etc.). Maintain appropriate balance between Account Management and Business Development. Ensure Client Satisfaction through regular contact with Hiring Managers and proactively resolving their issues.
· Maintains contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
· Minimize Client concessions by proactively communicating with client regarding satisfaction issues
· Thoroughly understand Client hiring requirements
· Review Client Agreements and negotiate contracts with clients
· Responsible for qualifying job orders with the client, internal job postings, resume submittals, interview scheduling, interview preparations and debriefing and salary and rate negotiation with clients and candidates.
· Promote coverage for contract & full-time positions
· Monitor your Client’s A/R and involve yourself in the collection process for amounts falling within the 61-90 day category
· Maintain contact with Consultants to ensure project satisfaction
· Thoroughly document Client and/or Candidate database after contact is made
· Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with Recruiters and other company employees.
· Develop and grow client database by marketing TIG services for contract and fulltime positions
· Make phone calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, to promote TIG services to prospective clients and build on existing client relationships
· Make effective use of all marketing capabilities to solidify TIG presence in the Houston marketplace
· Attend client networking events to promote The InSource Group
· Follow-up on leads generated by Recruiters and/or Consultants
· Participate in RFP process to ensure prospect company receives a high-quality, well-written response
· Participate in monthly training providing input and feedback on training topics
· As assigned
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must have staffing experience or have technical sales experience
So start your new year off with a stable, growing company! After all, we will be celebrating our 23rd birthday next year.