Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 2,800 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Buyer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (just over the IL / WI state line).
- Maintain inventory levels and perform inventory analysis on select product lines.
- Calculate correct order quantities according to inventory specifications. Place purchase orders when needed.
- Handle and reconcile receiving and invoice issues.
- Coordinate and reconcile vendor return issues with the Quality and Marketing departments.
- Expedite deliveries on select products.
- Complete reports and special projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years purchasing or inventory management experience.
- Inventory management experience in a retail, electronics, grocery or industrial distribution environment a plus.
- Proficiency with AS400 and Microsoft Office.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment a must.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!