We are a leading provider of labor compliance software and we've been in business for more than 10 years.
If you are a C# .NET Developer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
This position offers you the opportunity to expand your skills and experience with the latest software and hardware, including .NET, MS Visual Studio and use of Microsoft Azure. You will invest about 75% of your time on new development of features for a mature product, and about 25% of your time fixing bugs and maintaining existing code.
What You Need for this Position
- Three to five years of experience in software development, including a track record of developing multiple and different applications and / or features.
- Demonstrated skill with C#, Visual Studio 2008 or later, ASP.NET MVC, and SQL Server 2005 or later.
- The ability to deliver quality code according to schedule on a consistent basis.
- Familiarity with Agile or other formal SDLC is preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field of study. We also will consider non-degreed candidates with an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- SQL Server 2012
- jQuery 1.9.1
- jQuery UI 1.10.1
- TFS 2012
- Unity IoC DI Container 2.1
- Entity 5.0
- Azure Cloud Services
- Azure SQL Database
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- 401k / PTO
- And many other exciting perks!
So, if you are a C# .NET Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: JRJ-1157756
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: JRJ-1157756 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Jason Rodrigues | Recruiting Manager | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.