.NET Programmer / Analyst Job Opening
Henning Software Inc. of Hudson Ohio, a leading provider of ERP/Accounting software for SME manufacturers, has an immediate opening for an experienced .NET C# Programmer/Analyst with at least 3 or more years of .NET development experience.
Ideal candidates will have a degree in Computer Science/Information Systems with a strong business, accounting and manufacturing background.
A major part of your responsibility will be to apply current .NET development skills and use leading edge Microsoft technologies to convert Henning Software, Inc’s proprietary Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) production system to a C#, WPF, Entity Framework and SQL-Server based system.
Technical Skills should include:
- Visual Studio (VS2012 / VS2013)
- C#, ASP.NET, WCF, HTML
- .NET Framework
- CALIBURN-MICRO (MVVM)
- XAML (WPF)
- UNIT TESTING (NUNIT) – TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (TDD)
- ENTITY FRAMEWORK
- BEST PRACTICES IN OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and meet aggressive goals
- Experience in software design and development
- Advanced knowledge of C#/.NET is essential
- Web/mobile application experience using HTML5 is highly desirable
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- A strong understanding of basic to complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
- Experience utilizing software engineering best practices (Test-Driven-Design, unit testing, code refactoring, design patterns, etc.)
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Creative approach to problem solving