Company Information and Job Purpose:
Transports and delivers freight by operating a tractor/trailer truck.
Founded in 1997 with one driver and one truck we have had the opportunity to grow and prosper into a successful corporation. We will continue to build our fleet, employees, and customers looking forward to everyone’s ongoing support and dedication.
* Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
* Ensures correct loading and unloading. Must be able to determine the correct and safe way to load within legal limits. Will be using chains, binders, straps, tarps, etc. Must be able to lift and carry 75 lbs.
* Delivers load to destination in a timely and safe manner by identifying destination; selecting route; collaborating with dispatch and customer. Must be able to read and navigate an Atlas.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment supplies; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations; filing documents.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Must be able to endure harsh weather temperatures, hot and cold.
Must have a CDL Class A (Hazmat endorsement is a plus but not required)
Must have 2 years driving experience minimum.
Must be able to speak, read, and write in English fluently.
Would prefer experience with RGN's and oversize loads, but not required.
Knowledge or experience with construction equipment and agricultural equipment helpful.
Energy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Time Management, Customer Focus, Safety Management, Minor Equipment Maintenance, Scheduling, Map Reading, Reporting and Communication Skills.
Annual Paid Vacation
Company Cell Phones or Monthly Allowance for Personal Cell Phones
Medical Insurance is not offered at this time but the company is currently working on implementing it.Long Term Benefits are offered for 5 year plus employees.