Get new similar jobs by email for
CNC MILLING MACHINIST / CNC MI...
Description CNC Machinist Setup / CNC Mill and Lathe Operator
AME is an established and aggressively growing ISO 9001 / AS 9100 / ISO 13485 certified contract manufacturer of high precision machined parts and electro-mechanical assemblies in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
We provide manufacturing services from concept, through prototype and production, to just-in-time delivery. By combining advanced manufacturing technology with effective project management and its global supply chain including manufacturing in India, PMI / AME has been able to deliver the highest quality product to an array of industries including semi-conductor equipment manufacturing, medical devices and surgical instruments, electronics, aerospace and defense, etc. for over 25 years.
We are seeking a highly qualified and very technical Mill and Lathe Machinist to support our continued world-wide growth in machining and assembly. We offer strong compensation packages to very qualified individuals.
CNC Machinist Setup / CNC Mill and Lathe Operator
• Must have extensive experience in setup and operating of CNC mill and lathe machines
• Able to take customers print and decide on how to process and design fixtures for manufacturing in CNC mill and lathe machines
• Should be able to independently decide machining process and tool paths for CNC mill and lathe machines
• Should have basic understanding of maintenance of CNC mill and lathe machines
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision
• A machine shop / machinist background is a plus
• Profit Sharing
• Dental Insurance
• Medical Insurance
• Clean environment
• Air conditioned facility
Pay will be highly competitive and commensurate with experience.