C.N.C Vertical Mill Machinist - Immediate temp to hire position located in Placentia, CA. 92870
Several 3rd shift positions available!!!!
Sets up and operates C.N.C machines to manufacturer parts per blueprints.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets up and operates Vertical CNC Mills with multiple axis to manufacture parts per blueprints.
- Ability to understand and edit the Fadal control.
- Responsible for the proper use and maintenance of tooling and fixtures.
- Inspects all parts during and upon completion of machining to meet quality standards.
- Meets or exceeds quality and quantity standards established by the department Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Five to Seven years' experience as C.N.C Horizontal Machinist 3 &4 Axis.
- Knowledge of all inspection equipment to perform job duties.
- Knowledge of basic shop math.
- Ability to work to .0002” tolerance.
- Ability to read blueprints and use standard machine shop tools: O.D. and depth micrometers, vernier.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor lead person and other employees.
- Must have own tools required to do the job.