C.N.C Mill Operator – Immediate temp to hire position – Placentia, CA
Sets up and operates C.N.C machines to manufacturer parts per blueprints.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets up and operates Horizontal or Vertical CNC Mills with double pallets to manufacture parts per blueprints.
- Ability to understand and edit the Haas, Fadal or Fanuc control.
- Responsible for the proper use and maintenance of tooling and fixtures.
- Inspects all parts during and upon completion of machining to meet quality standards.
- Meets or exceeds quality and quantity standards established by the department Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Three years’ experience as C.N.C Horizontal 3 &4 Axis.
- Knowledge of all inspection equipment to perform job duties.
- Knowledge of basic shop math.
- Ability to work to .0002” tolerance.
- Ability to read blueprints and use standard machine shop tools: O.D. and depth micrometers, vernier.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor lead person and other employees.
- Must have own tools required to do the job.
The pay is DOE. The position is for the 1st shift 7am – 4pm and 2nd shift 3:30pm – 11pm. Must have work boots.