Get new similar jobs by email for
Our client, a custom metal fabrication and repair shop, is seeking a Manual Machinist.
On a daily basis, the machinist will be responsible for machining and milling parts for custom projects. The machinist will need to be familiar with:
· Reading blueprints
· Filling out the necessary paperwork
· Set up, operate, and service machinery
· Repair parts from blank castings or bar stock
· Use machine and hand tools to set up, repair, and adjust metalworking machines
· Verify dimensions, alignment, and conformity of work pieces.
To be qualified for the position, applicants must have at least 2 years of experience as a machinist. Applicant must be able to work Monday through Friday 7-5 and must be willing to work overtime.