Get new similar jobs by email for
By using samples and prints, design requested parts using CAD/CAM system to produce C.N.C. code to fabricate aircraft seat parts in a production environment. Must perform tasks within budgeted time within company, FAA, and customers' standards of quality. The CNC Programmer is responsible to work in a safe manner eliminating waste and delivering a quality product on time.
1. Perform work as assigned utilizing routine and/or non-routine work cards and/or service bulletins within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and company standards of quality with minimal assistance from more experienced machinist.
2. Perform typical CNC and Manual machine shop operations, using milling machines (horizontal and vertical); operate lathes, drill press, hydraulic press, and grinders.
3. Perform layout and prepare shop drawings as required using CAD/CAM system to produce CNC code for multiple machines (mills and lathes) for multiple personnel.
4. Must be knowledgeable in metal identification and tooling requirements for a production environment.
5. Understand and maintain company, and customer aircraft maintenance documentation programs.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Must have own tools as required by company tool list.
3. Minimum 5(five) years experience and/or tool and die maker certificate and/or successful completion of apprenticeship program.
4. Read, write and understand the English language.
EOE AA /M/F/VET/DISABLED