LOOKING TO TURN IN YOUR TOOL BELT, BUT STILL WANT TO BE A PART OF THE EXCITING WORLD OF THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY…
We are looking for experienced Pole Building Sales/Estimators with a background in post frame construction. We are seeking sales personnel that are confident and driven in developing and closing leads. We will provide you with a designated territory, as well as training and professional development to ensure your success in closing new business. Kistler Buildings has been in business since 1981 and provides a high quality constructed pole building product. We have expanded the horizon of Pole Buildings by providing a diverse product and increased overall market share. We pride ourselves on integrity, quality and the ability of providing a diverse range of pole building products.
**SALARY PLUS COMMISSION ** POTENTIAL $100,000
- Estimating the cost of material, equipment, and labor necessary to complete the project.
- Calculating a final figure of the cost that will have to be incurred and present price to the customer.
- Read and understand blueprints and discuss them with the client and the construction department.
- Scheduling appointments with potential customers and meeting existing customers in order to review their desires in a building and to determine other opportunities.
- Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on an on-going basis throughout the project.
- Designing professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services.
- Liaison between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing and service.
- Generating and developing customers in order to increase potential client pool through cold calling and networking; along with following up on provided leads and past customers the company provides.
- Continuously updating past customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Effectively attending trade shows.
- Performing updating and maintenance of accounts of customer including contact names and numbers for future sales.
- Providing product quotes to customers as needed.
- Increase the existing customer base.
- Close sales to the satisfaction of the customer as well as the company.
- Documenting the details of the sales and presenting it to the company management.
- Travel to different places in order to increase sales.
- A project manager should be accountable for accomplishing the stated project objectives, ensuring that all the project requirements are taken care of; at the same time he ensures that the three constraints (quality, cost as well as time) that face every project are properly managed.
- Act as a customer representative to ensure they meet the needs of the client.
- They are expected to properly manage time and budgets that are set aside for the success of any given project.
- Working with the stakeholders of the project in question to ensure that they are adequately informed on the project’s progress.
- Coordinate subcontractors need for the project and gather estimates to ensure budgets are met both the company and the customers.
REQUIRED QUALITIES AND SKILLS:
- Welcomes a challenge and enjoys being challenged
- Passion for construction
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to make good decisions quickly and provide alternate solutions in times of problem
- Must be well organized and systematic in working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal qualities.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Very good team player and should work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Proven customer service skills.
- He must driven, confident and enthusiastic about his work
- He should have good negotiation skills and must be persuasive
- Good networking and interpersonal skills
- Must be very resourceful, observant, analytical and possess strong intuition
- Good decision making skills
- A thorough understanding of the technical and financial issues involved in the project
- Reliable and Professional Transportation
- Professional appearance.
Minimum 7 years of construction experience.