DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE UNWILLING OR UNABLE TO WORK THE REQUIRED DAYS AND HOURS
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database, resolving issues/disputes/problems
* Determines requirements for spa services requested by hotel staff and guests.
* Answers inquiries by providing pricing and scheduling information; researching, locating, and providing additional information needed.
* Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
* Fulfills requests by clarifying appointment needs; assigning appointments to technicians, sending confirmations, completing transactions; forwarding requests.
* Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell clients to additoinal services.
* Maintains call center database by entering information preparing shift report.
* Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting issues.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Customer Focus, Customer Service, MS Office profciency -- especially OUTLOOK, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking