Intouch Staffing Professionals, Inc 650-967-3400 email@example.com
· Convert designs into HTML/CSS templates.
· Ensure websites display and function correctly across multiple browsers and operating systems.
· Work with programmers to integrate existing and custom web-based systems.
· Coordinate with cross-discipline project team and consult with designers on technical factors to ensure successful delivery of projects.
· Expert knowledge of HTML
· Expert knowledge of CSS 2 and 3
· Understanding of object-oriented programming, although this position involves little or no backend programming.
· In-depth understanding of browser differences and bugs
· Ability to develop websites based on Illustrator and Photoshop files
· Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Interpersonal skills to work directly with clients and team members
· Experience using SVN, Maven and command line interfaces (e.g. Linux)
· Search engine optimization skills related to front-end development
If you are a match, please forward your resume directly to my attention, include your telephone number I will call you directly. Provide your availability to interview, target start date, salary expectations, Thank you.