Get new similar jobs by email for
Call Center Manager
The Call Center Manager manages the day to day operations of the Hisense's inbound Call Center. This role is accountable for employee development including coaching, mentoring, providing evaluations and recommending corrective actions for up to 20 team members responsible for TV or appliances service customers. It is also responsible for managing call center performance metrics, quality performance and productivity of the customer service representatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage call center team consisting of front end agents, technical agents, a trainer and a supervisor.
2. Assist in determining call center policies and procedures.
3. Assist with recruiting and selecting new agents.
4. Manage scheduling to ensure proper coverage.
5. Daily reporting of KPI's.
6. Prepare monthly reporting of call center performance, KPI's, top call drivers by model.
7. Provide real time feedback/coaching to agents on performance.
8. Monitor real time call stats to ensure daily targets are being met, make adjustments as necessary. Ensure calls are being answered in a timely and professional manner.
9. Implement and manage a Quality Monitoring program.
10. Implement and manage a Customer Satisfaction program.
11. Resolution of Escalations (AG/BBB/CPSC, etc.)
12. Work closely with R&D team by providing customer feedback.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
3-5 years experience managing a call center.
Prior Consumer Electronics/Home Appliance experience a plus.
Strong attention to detail.
Works well with other teams/departments.
Ability to multi-task priorities.