Technical Call Center Agent serving customers by answering incoming calls, gathering caller data, qualifying and resolving problems; and, recording all information into ticketing system. Preference for Bi-Lingual (Spanish-speaking).
Duties: * Work in support of high-speed Internet access for the hospitality industry and other call center projects as directed. Assist with the fielding and handling of telephone calls that come into the call center during the shift. Responsible for making sure that all calls are handled professionally, expeditiously, courteously and thoroughly, and then logged into the appropriate place. Follow established procedures as proscribed by management for connecting clients to the Internet. When support requirements change as new help desk projects are added to the Call Center learn and adapt accordingly.
* Provide information to customers by verifying understanding of request; answering questions; offering assistance.
* Resolve technical problems by identifying the problem and applying skills learned in training; logging all calls; forwarding escalations as directed and needed.
* Strive to improve quality and shorten call times by memorizing techniques, evaluating processes and by following direction offered by management.
* Continually update job knowledge by reading available information posted on company Intranet.
* Deliver excellent customer service.
Skills/Qualifications Tier 1 troubleshooting experience desired Strong knowledge of and/or experience with: Operating Systems, Internet Connectivity, and Microsoft Office. Previous successful customer service experience with conflict resolution and advanced listening skills Strong written and oral communication skills Must be a team player, self motivated, organized, and be detail oriented Must be flexible for scheduling purposes Must be able to communicate technical information to customers in a non-technical manner Reliable attendance and punctuality are mandated Typing skills mandatory Must be professional, thorough, a multi-tasker, enjoy learning and welcome change Must be able to qualify a situation and implement steps to achieve results Bi-lingual abilities a big plus (Spanish)