Territory Field Sales Representative
While other companies are downsizing to remain profitable, WURTH is expanding its sales force!
WURTH USA has 40 years of experience providing solutions, fasteners, chemicals, tools and inventory management to the auto, trucking, boating, busing and fleet industry. We are part of the Wurth Group of companies, the largest company of its kind with over $13 billion in sales and 66,000 employees worldwide! All over the world, more than three million customers trust in the products and service of WURTH. You will be selling WURTH branded consumable products directly to the professional and reaping the rewards of a consistent residual income.
As Cargo Territory Field Sales Representative you will be responsible for sales and service calls within an assigned territory. Duties will include:
· 10-15 daily sales calls on cargo, trucking, fleet, industrial and powersport facilities
· Growing territory 15% yearly through a consultative sales approach
· Account penetration and service
· Cold calling and prospecting on a daily basis
· Demonstrations of the WURTH products and solutions
· Inventory management
· Daily ordering and call reporting
· Sales call planning and preparation
Our ideal candidate will have experience selling high quality products and value-added services, excel at finding and closing new opportunities, growing existing accounts, and creating loyal customers through outstanding service. You should sell consultatively and demonstrate entrepreneurial instincts. Experience with the automotive aftermarket, industrial products, power sports, fleet and/or MRO is welcomed but not required. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply!
· Ability to connect with and influence decision makes at all levels
· Easily develop and nurture customer relationships
· High level self motivation and service
· Well organized with experience managing a territory
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
· Stable employment history
· High School graduate or equivalent
WURTH USA offers:
· Salary / Commission/ Bonuses
· Opportunities for management
· Car allowance provisions with the potential for a company car
· An in-house sales academy and on the job education and training.
· Excellent medical and dental benefits,
· 401k with match, company paid life and disability insurance
In order to be considered for the position, please complete an online application through the WURTH USA Career Center by clicking on the orange "Apply" button.
WURTH USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies or recruiters, please!