Get new similar jobs by email for
Office Location: Osceola AR
Preferred Degree: Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in counseling and training in common spititual issues in death and dying. Ordained Minister or licensure as required by State & Federal regulations.
Experience Required: Minimum one year of experience in ministering to a congregation.
Benefits: Competitive Salary, BlueCross BlueShield Insurance Available, Mileage Reimbursement, Cell Phone Allowance
Description: Legacy Hospice, Inc. employees enjoy competitive salaries and
benefits. Company’s Ideal Candidate will have the following
· Minimum age requirement of 18
· Ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting.
· Understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of death/dying.
· Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation that is insured in
accordance with state and/or company’s requirements.
· Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
· Satisfactory background check (including criminal)
· Pass post-offer drug test
· Pass post-offer employment physical exam if required
· Demonstrate excellent observation, assessment, judgment and
· Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
· Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
· Capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with
or without reasonable accommodations.
To apply, please go to: www.legacyhospice.net
Legacy Hospice, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Free volunteer training is available through our local offices. If interested please contact a local volunteer coordinator.