The COA Schema Consultant provides remote services to clients during the implementation process. Services include assistance with the definition and setup of the clients' chart of accounts and account schema in the VX General Ledger. In addition, Schema Consultants teach and review the reporting results with clients based on their individual schema and account definitions.
- Review client reporting requirements
- Assist client in defining and configuring the account schema
- Assist client in mapping current chart of accounts to newly defined account schema
- Act as liaison with conversion team for chart of accounts conversion
- Provide training to client on the reporting options using the client schema
- Four-year college degree in Accounting or applicable experience.
- At least three years of experience in governmental or non-profit accounting in financial management, implementation or consulting services.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, and ability to follow through until a process is complete.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills particularly in converted data verification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
August 26, 2014
Requisition Number: 73040143