MARCO BEACH OCEAN RESORT is looking for a new top notch Chef de Partie to grow with us!
- High school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Five years’ experience in culinary field.
- Food handling certificate.
- Culinary college degree preferred.
- Sanitation Certificate preferred.
- Communicate in English with guest, co-workers and management their understanding.
- Proficient in computing basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to work all stations in banquet kitchen.
- Knowledge of food cost controls.
- Previous management experience.
- Experience in banquet production and timing.
Other Requirements – ABILITY TO:
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize, organize, delegate work and follow through with assigned tasks
- Be a clear thinker, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
- Work well under pressure of meeting production schedules and timelines of food displays.
- Handle multiple tasks at one time while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Direct performance of kitchen staff and follow up with corrections where needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – ABILITY TO:
· Grasp, lift, push/pull, carry or transport up to 50 lbs.
· Push/pull wheeled carts weighing up to 100 lbs.
· Work extended hours in hot, noisy and sometimes close conditions.
· Bend, stoop, kneel, and reach with hands and arms.
· Stand for length of scheduled shift.
• Express and exchange ideas by means of the spoken word accurately, loudly and quickly.
· Perceive the nature of sounds at a normal speaking level and make fine discriminations in sound.
· Have visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.