Get new similar jobs by email for
Chemical Packager - Houston, T...
DXI Industries, Inc., is a manufacturer of sodium hypochlorite and distributor of compressed gases and other water treatment chemicals. We need employees to package compressed gases on all shifts at our plant on the east side of Houston.
· Evacuate, inspect, re-valve, fill, and paint cylinders and ton containers of chlorine and sulfur dioxide
· They may also unload tank cars and load and unload trucks.
· Experience in a production environment is preferred
· Must have knowledge of safe work practices
· Must be able to read and understand training materials.
Must be able to work all shifts.
Wages: Depend on length and type of experience
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Paid vacations, starting with 2 weeks after one year and increasing periodically to a maximum of 5 weeks after twenty years
· Medical plan with employee contribution as follows:
$50.00/month for employee only
$200.00 for employee and one dependent
$250.00 for employee and two or more dependents
· Dental plan with employee contribution as follows:
Employee only – no employee contribution
Employee and one dependent - $19.50/month
Employee and two or more dependents - $48.74/month
· 9 paid holidays each year
· Tuition reimbursement for approved courses
· Company paid life insurance
· Incentive program
Pre-employment testing, drug screen, and physical exam required.
No third party resumes, please.
DXI is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website at http://www.dxgroup.com.
DX Group, Manufacturers & Distributors of Water Treatment Chemicals & Chemical Products
Since 1946 DX Companies have provided exceptional products and services to a diverse customer base. From the southeast throughout the Gulf Coat and the mountain areas of Colorado, New Mexico and Montana; north to Minnesota and west to Arizona and California, DX is there. A network of companies with over 20 locations conducting business according to the same basic fundamentals which have worked in the past: honesty with the customer, outstanding product quality, best value for the purchasing dollar and a lot of common sense. These are values upon which DX's outstanding success has been built, and by these values the companies' future will be guided.
DXI Industries, Inc.
Houston, TX 77015
Relevant Work Experience
Less than 1 Year