Get new similar jobs by email for
Chemist / Lab Technician - Pro...
Knowledge / Experience:
1. Perform simple mathematical calculations using computer and/or calculator.
2. Prepare samples and/or recipes using gravimetric and/or volumetric methods and provide necessary visual observations.
3. Test samples for properties such as solids, pH, viscosity, and rheology using scientific instruments.
4. Assemble/ disassemble and maintain laboratory equipment.
5. Record data using accepted laboratory protocols and methods.
6. Follows policies, practices and ethics in the performance of individual duties.
Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field or Associates degree and chemical industry experience.