Get new similar jobs by email for
Chemistry Laboratory Technicia...
Diamond Diagnostics, is a manufacturer and international supplier of diagnostics laboratory equipment and supplies.
The company is based in Holliston, Massachusetts and services clients in over 100 countries worldwide.
Diamond is a fast-paced, dynamic organization seeking professional, enthusiastic, focused and skill proficient employees in the above mentioned capacity.
The position entails the following responsibilities:
· Reagent Product Manufacturing / Formulation
· Product Quality Control
· Product Stability and Performance Validation
Requirements for this position are as follow:
· BS Chemistry, Biology or Clinical Laboratory Science
· 3+ Years Clinical Laboratory Instrumentation experience or Clinical Laboratory Science
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Strong organizational communication and planning skills
· Strong attention to detail with ability focus
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Highly motivated and persistent