Get new similar jobs by email for
Christmas Tree Shops Now Hirin...
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Associate responsibilities include:
· Acknowledging customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner; providing prompt and polite response to customer inquiries and customer requests for support.
· Organizing and straightening merchandise areas on the sales floor; replenishing shelf stock from overhead valences and display shelves.
· Stocking merchandise on applicable store fixtures following established stocking standards and plans.
· Retrieving and preparing of merchandise for stocking.
· Processing price changes on product and merchandise displays as required.
· Displaying and maintaining required store signage.
· Supporting housekeeping standards throughout the facility.
· Performing other customer service, cashiering, cart retrieval and merchandise processing, as needed.
If you are flexible, dependable, and a team oriented individual who takes pride in your work and enjoys a fast paced, customer driven environment, then we would like to hear from you!
We offer competitive wages and a generous merchandise discount.
Now accepting applications for the following positions:
Cashiers, Customer Service Coordinators, Backroom Associates
Early Morning and Overnight Stockers
Please apply in person at:
The Christmas Tree Shops
100 Cypress Street
Williston, VT 05495
Christmas Tree Shops Is An Equal Opportunity Employer