Get new similar jobs by email for
Cisco Network Engineer
Essential Functions and/or duties:
Perform client consulting in the area of network engineering (hardware and software) using routers, switches, network security devices, protocol analyzers, TCP/IP, VPN, MPLS, Routing Protocols, QoS
· Provide Planning, Design, implementation and support of LANs and WANs using the latest technology
· Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems related to LANs/WANs
· Conduct throughput analysis, problem solving, and infrastructure planning
· Provides upgrades and optimization of various networks
· Understand client's infrastructures, their needs and provide expertise and consulting on Cisco solutions
· Develop and deliver professional proposals, including design documentation
· Ability to provide management and account team oral and written reports on the client needs, problems, interests, market situations, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
· Creates and manages the project for key technical deliverables including, but not limited to, capacity planning, implementation, configuration, usage reporting, and allocation to host
· Provides pre-sales engineering support to sales team to ensure that all needs of any sales opportunities are fulfilled
· Coordinates conference calls for technical issues to provide status of open opportunities and resource requirements to management
· Serves as a liaison between company and the customer regarding the implementation and maintenance of Systems
· Analyze log files, performance issues, and the production environment for mission critical systems
Required Skills, professional requirements and/or qualifications:
· Hands on experience with installing and troubleshooting Cisco Network Infrastructure, wireless and security technologies
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP and ability to install and troubleshoot LANs and WANs
· Experience designing network solutions given client requirements and goals
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable
· CCNP, CCDP, or CCIE certification preferred
To be considered for this excellent new opportunity, please send a resume directly to email@example.com.Your response will be held in strictest confidence.
Anu Resources Unlimited, Inc is a professional Contract Staffing Company and Executive Search firm specializing in IT, Technical, and Professional job placements.We have ranked on Inc. Magazine 5000 list for 5 consecutive years and have placed 3 years on Business First “Fast 50” list. We have experienced steady growth since being founded in 2002 as a Women Business Enterprise.