Get new similar jobs by email for
Client Development Associate, ...
S&P Capital IQ, a division of McGraw-Hill Financial is currently searching for a Client Development Associate (CDA). CDA's are primarily responsible for managing existing accounts, delivering a positive overall client experience and supporting account growth and new business development.
• Provide high touch client service to gain user acceptance and have services integrated into client workflow.
• Enter client communications in CRM application, so sales team is up to date on all correspondence to support effective communication with client
• Increase the pipeline with qualified opportunities- Source and qualify sales leads
• Product Development- Provide client feedback to support Product Management in business development activities
• Enhance communication with client base-Collaborate with teams across MHF to share account knowledge on opportunities and risks
• Demonstrates exceptional skills in maintaining strong relationships with senior members of client organizations, addressing their needs, and
maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Deliver client training on-site/ Webex-Training on product functionality specific to user job function
• Work & Coordinate closely with Sales team- assist with planning client visits, seminars and conferences
• Provide training on product enhancements/upgrades/ new releases
• Monitor product usage to identify training needs and ensure client retention
• Utilize CRM to log client interactions
• Accountability for contributing to the achievement of sales goals for the assigned sales team and retention of revenue
• Assist with research for call preparation - includes spend reports, user status, contact backgrounds, organization background, presentation material
• An undergraduate degree. In a Finance related field is strongly preferred as the incumbent must have solid knowledge of finance and accounting principles to successfully understand client needs and propose solutions.
• Strong presentation, communication, and customer service skills to effectively propose solutions that lead to closed sales and revenue generation.
• Individual should have 2 or more years’ experience in financial services industry and desire to pursue a career in sales
• Positive, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams.
• Demonstrates exceptional skills in listening to clients, articulating ideas and complex information in a clear and structured manner (e.g., conducting training sessions), and building trust.
• Demonstrates sound ability to analyze client information quickly, respond logically, and use data to influence client decisions on MHF products.
About S&P Capital IQ and McGraw Hill Financial
Be part of the team that provides smart investors with even smarter data at S&P Capital IQ.
A career at S&P Capital IQ puts you in a position to be indispensable to institutional investors, investment advisors and wealth managers around the world.
McGraw Hill Financial includes Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power, Platts, and McGraw Hill Construction. Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
Learn more at www.mhfi.com/careers
McGraw Hill Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.