Get new similar jobs by email for
Client Service Representative ...
Engage with a company that knows you’re as important as
Engage with a call center team that thrives on solving problems together. Engage with leadership that listens. Engage with new experiences and see what happens.
We’re in the process of separating from GE to a standalone company with 59 million customer accounts and business partnerships of all sizes. We’re building something new and exciting and we would love for you to join us. We can offer the best of two great worlds: GE’s rock-solid leadership combined with the fresh ideas of a new team.
Engage as a Part Time – Work at Home - CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
As a part-time Work-from-Home Customer Services Representative, you will be joining a family of over 150 home-based Synchrony Financial employees across the greater Phoenix area in support of our Healthcare and Retail credit programs, including CareCredit, the largest consumer healthcare credit program in the country! This unique Customer Services Representative position allows employees the flexibility to work up to 19 hours per week. The acceptance of credit applications is the focus of this position. You would be the main point of contact for consumer applicants seeking information on Healthcare and Retail financing programs. Synchrony Financial will provide you with the computer and paid training!
This Work at Home position is ideally suited for candidates seeking long-term, part-time employment with one of the world’s largest and most respected companies.
· Specific responsibilities include:
· Handle inbound consumer applications.
· Review and Analyze credit applications and credit bureau information in order to make credit decisions, as per set underwriting system guidelines.
· Effectively communicate credit decisions.
· Exercise loan authority of $5,000 to $20,000 within compliance and risk guidelines.
· Provide guidance and education on various application channels.
· Maintain and improve partner relations in a fast pace retail environment.
Qualifications and Requirements
*YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT
· Basic Math Skills - Arithmetic computation.
· Minimum 6 months of customer service experience of any kind or equivalent military experience.
· Must be physically located within a 65 miles radius of the GE Capital Retail Finance office in Phoenix, AZ
· Must have or be able to obtain high-speed internet service
· Must have or be able to obtain land-line phone service
· Ability to work a shift encompassing a variety of operating hours and days of the week, including weekends and holidays as required.
· Must be able to attend training full-time for up to five (5) weeks on-site.
Eligibility Requirements :
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Desired skills and experience
· Strong level of technical aptitude, including PC proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment.
· Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change.
· Prior call center environment or high call volume experience preferred.
· Healthcare office environment or related industry background.
· Relationship Building - Effective interpersonal skills, demonstrated affinity for building and maintaining rapport with client and customers.
· Ability to work independently in a remote setting with limited supervision.
· Self-motivated with solid organizational, creative problem solving, decision-making and time management skills.
· Adaptability to change behaviors based on constructive feedback delivered virtually.
· Service oriented, customer service background preferred..
· Meet Customer Needs - Effectively match customer needs to products and benefits.
· Excellent verbal, written communication and telephone skills.
If you’re the kind of person who can engage and solve problems, you’re the kind of person we need. Learn more and apply at www.SynchronyCareers.com
Engage with us.
Explore our call center jobs at www.SynchronyCareers.com
GE offers a great work environment and challenging careers. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, including minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled.