Get new similar jobs by email for
Client Services and Marketing ...
Client Services and Marketing Coordinator
Are you a people person? Do you have exceptional organizational skills? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If you’ve been looking for a career opportunity, not just a job, in the exciting fields of legal marketing and public relations, this may be what you’ve been looking for. We’re Davidov Law Group, P.C., alaw firm committed to helping people in the New York City area achieve peace of mind through proper estate planning and elder care, and we’re looking for an exceptional person to serve as the Client Services and Marketing Coordinator of our busy law firm. In this position, you’ll plan public and private seminars/workshops, coordinate direct mail & advertising, work with the media, coordinate our SEO and Online presence, and learn effective new marketing systems. You will also help manage relationships with allied professionals. If you are looking for a challenging position with an opportunity to grow in a place where you can make a difference in people’s lives, contact us!
· A warm, friendly, professional, and poised demeanor.
· Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Computer proficiency including Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
· Proven ability to work independently on multiple projects at the same time.
· Work experience with social media and media relations a plus, but not required.
· Develop and implement the law firm’s integrated marketing plan.
· Manage media relations, including identifying and maintaining key media contacts in the community to support our exposure in the press.
· Evaluate media outlets for advertising and public relations purposes.
· Manage direct mail, referral marketing, networking and affinity marketing programs, including developing and managing professional relationships for hosted events.
· Identify locations, reserve sites, and plan for public, private, client seminars and continuing education courses for financial and accounting professionals.
· Coordinate the placement of advertisements for scheduled seminars in local newspapers or other advertising media as directed.
· Prepare database for seminar registration process.
· Generate tracking reports to analyze results of all marketing and public relation efforts, and discuss results with Managing Attorney during weekly meeting.
· Manage the law firm websites, updating content monthly (no HTML required)
· Create and send email campaigns (eAlerts) to consumers and referral sources
· Participate in weekly team meetings, which include providing input on law firm operations and procedures.
· Manage the law firm’s social media accounts, including regular postings on the Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
Office & Administrative:
· Create itineraries, plan and make arrangements for meetings, workshops and other special events.
· Represent the Law Firm in contacts with clients, centers of influence, and the media. Relay (and frequently anticipate) the Managing Attorney’s instructions, preferences, and concerns. Assure that persons concerned are informed of decisions.
· Manage and screen telephone calls.
We require a BA college degree or an equivalent combination of experience and training in addition to one year of relevant administrative and/or marketing experience. You must have Microsoft Office experience, and be comfortable with computers. The position requires the ability to work some Saturday mornings and weekday evenings when the Law Firm has seminars/workshops.
To Apply For This Position:
Call our office at 718-793-7000 and leave a message between the hours of 6 and 9 pm on Sunday (2/9/2014), Monday (2/10/2014) or Tuesday (2/11/2014) including your name, telephone number, and a less than 30-second description of why you think this job is for you.
Please do NOT send emails or fax resumes. Instead, please follow our application instructions above. We look forward to hearing from you!