If you’re interested in working for a Leading, Mid-Size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that has a massive global reach, then look no further, because Pharm-Olam International offers all of that and more! We are a company that strives to deliver cost-effective, quick-to-market clinical services in today’s emerging marketplace. Pharm-Olam International (POI) has one of the largest global footprints of any CRO. We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED & PROFESSIONAL candidates to fill the role of a
**Clinical Research Associate**
Such candidates would play a vital role in clinical trials, ensuring that Investigators are conducting clinical trials in accordance with international Regulatory and Ethical guidelines for Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH). Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with ICH, GCP, FDA regulations, local regulations and POI Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Candidates will operate as the focus for communication with Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and the Sponsor for assigned clinical studies as the Lead CRA.
We are currently seeking Clinical Research Associates (CRA's) who are comfortable with an average of 65% travel, depending on trial demands.
· Bachelor’s Degree at minimum in a related Science field
· At least 3 years CRA experience, preferably in CRO or Pharma industry
· Effective clinical monitoring skills
· Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge as provided in previous or company provided training and medical terminology.
· Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of Good Clinical Practices and applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
· Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel.
· Effective organizational and time management skills.
· Proven flexibility and adaptability.
· Ability to work in a team or independently as required.
· Good presentation skills.
· Ability to perform travel an average of 65%, depending on project needs.
· Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks.
· Ability to manage multiple projects.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, investigator site personnel and clients.
Please forward resume and salary requirements for confidential consideration via email at HR@pharm-olam.com or fax to (832) 202-0564. Due to the number of inquiries, we are unable to respond to each inquiry. Candidates of interest, matching the above qualifications will be contacted for further consideration. PRINCIPALS ONLY, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.