The Project Manager, Clinical Research will be responsible for conducting post marketing clinical research on Globus Medical products. The candidate should have demonstrated abilities to conduct clinical trials and work with product development, marketing, surgeons, hospitals, and management to accomplish department goals. The person needs to have strong self-starting qualities to independently manage coordination of multiple clinical studies to ensure timely completion, reporting, and publication of clinical studies. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be enthusiastic, positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of dependability, interpersonal relationships, communication, organizational, flexibility and maturity.
- Conduct and complete multiple high quality clinical studies in a rapid manner for product support
- Work with Product Development, Sales & Marketing to identify clinical research topics for each project
- Coordinate with product development to identify sites and surgeons for clinical research and publications
- Conduct site evaluations and make recommendations to Group Manager, Director, and other Globus management as appropriate.
- Ensure proper site initiation and IRB documentation during trial
- Provide support to clinical investigators and site coordinators to resolve site-related issues
- Ensure timely completion of patient enrolment & provide OR support for study sites as necessary
- Prepare and review data for statistical analysis and assist Regulatory and Clinical Affairs as required for product clearances with regulatory bodies
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in Medical Device Clinical Affairs, Product Development, Marketing, and Management in a fast paced environment
- Master’s Degree in the Sciences / Engineering / Health Care / Management required. Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years experience may suffice in lieu of Master’s Degree
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, E-mail, and Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated ability and experience to interact favorably with clinical investigators to motivate, lead, and provide support to group towards rapid, compliant enrollment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% of the time
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.