Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc., a Credit Suisse company, is a nationally recognized leader in the residential mortgage servicing business. The company services approximately 300,000 residential mortgage loans throughout the nation and is committed to quality customer service and best practices.
Initiate contact of past due borrowers to facilitate bringing of loan to current status thereby lowering delinquencies in loan portfolios overall. Compliance to current regulations and guidelines is essential.
1. Call on past due mortgage loans and provide customer service as needed on each call
2. Answer a high volume of inbound calls from past due mortgagors
3. Negotiate payment arrangements and assist borrowers with workout options as needed
4. Educate mortgagors regarding status of account and fees past due
5. Seek out select duties and projects from supervisor in support of delinquency goals
6. Independently manage time in an effort to meet all department standards and requirements
7. Participate in training fellow team members
1. High School or GED, Associates degree preferred
2. Excellent phone and communication skills
3. Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
4. Displays assertive behavior when communicating
5. Ability to handle stress and multiple projects with competing interests for time
6. 1 year experience in consumer or mortgage collections preferred
7. Fluent in Spanish and English
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We have a compensation package that inspires loyalty in superior professionals. At Select Portfolio Servicing, you'll enjoy excellent benefits including, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000, health, dental, disability, paid sick leave, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid training, and 401(k). If you are interested in this position you can apply online at https://www.spservicing.com/Careers/JobOpenings.aspx