A/C Commercial Service Technician
HVAC Company located in Bellaire, TX is looking for an experienced Commercial A/C Tech for Commercial Service, Repairs and Installation. Must have own tools. Travel is required.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Excellent communication - written and verbal; Clean cut
- New commercial construction, remodeling, retrofitting, maintenance work, repairs, troubleshooting, warranty work
- Servicing product and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of commercial HVAC systems
- Uses a variety of hand tools, read/interpret/following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customer's location
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary.
- Inspects vehicles by checking vehicle condition, supplies on vehicle to ensure stocked
- Discuss Preventative Maintenance with customers and benefits of program
- Prompt follow up as needed to ensure customers satisfaction
- Able to read and interpret blue-prints and clearly understand equipment installation parameters
- Selft motivated, team player, Positive/Leader mentatlity
Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining accurate logs on a daily basis
- Computer skills necessary
- Keeps current with all manufacturers products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair
- Provides technical support and education to customers
- Flexibility to work hours/weekends, travel as required for job.
5+ year’sCommercial Experience (will not waiver on experience)
Read & interpret blueprints, schematics, instructions for new construction/remodeling- wiring, ductwork, systems
Strong Electrical skills and knowledge
Clean driving record
Own hand tools
Bilingual (Spanish) Plus (not required)
Must be able to pass drug screen
Possess Strong written and verbal skills
Compensation: Competitive Pay based on experience and licensure
Reference and Background will be checked
CALL 832-379-4081 TO INITIATE INTERVIEW PROCESS. LISTEN CAREFULLY AND ANSWER QUESTIONS TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITIY. THERE ARE NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWERS. ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE AND RESUME WE WILL REVIEW AND CONTACT CANDIDATES FOR FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW.