Marketing, Communications and Product Management careers at UnitedHealth Group. If you're at the top of your game and looking for the next big challenge, consider this: no business is moving faster than health care. And no health care company is moving faster than unitedHealth Group. We're adding consumer marketers to drive our brand as we reinvent our industry. You won't find tougher challenges. And you won't find smarter people working together to solve them. This isn't packaged goods. you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing
your life's best work.℠
Community Outreach Specialist - Multiple Locations, NY
This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
- Support the Sales/Marketing teams: Bronx,
Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn.
- Establish new relationships and maintain existing
- Collaborate with Sales Agents and Agent Managers to understand
- Identify opportunity and develop a Marketing strategy, in a
diverse multi-cultural Senior citizen population, which is supportive to the
Sales Agent's networking (territory).
- Share our mission to help people live healthier lives,
throughout the communities we service.
- Create Educational and Sales events within our targeted
- Execute, plan, and coordinate resources (i.e., Vendors,
Partners, Sales Agent, etc.) to ensure a successful
- High School Diploma/ GED.
- 2+ years of Community Outreach experience in the field.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, & Excel.
- 1+ year of experience with Medicare and Medicaid.
- Must have a dependable vehicle and current Driver's License.
- Ability to travel 75-80% of the time and work evenings & weekends,
- Health/Life Insurance License.
- Knowledge of CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Marketing rules
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish.
at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us.
It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly
talented people in Healthcare here. We serve the Healthcare needs of low income
adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as Cardiovascular Disease,
Diabetes, HIV/AIDS and High-Risk Pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based
approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental
factors. Join us. Work with proactive Healthcare, Community, and Government
partners to heal Healthcare and create positive change for those who need it
most. This is the place to do your
life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.