Get new similar jobs by email for
Machinist - 1st Shift
A/R Machinist to set-up and operates all or most standard equipment to perform routine machining operations on parts of limited size, weight, and complexity.
- Work from written and/or verbal instructions or blueprints to manufacture parts where tolerances are moderately difficult to meet and materials are varied in nature. - Check and adjust machinery and tooling as necessary in order to maintain critical dimensions.
- Plan sequence of operations, machines to be used and calculates simple angles and dimensions in order to set-up work.
- May perform progressive operations, which require rough cutting and drilling of parts followed by more precise operations such as turning, facing, reaming, boring, chamfering, grinding, and occasionally lapping.
- Check own work using precision measuring equipment and verifies results with supervisor and/or QA.
- Debur, file, and clean parts to meet finish specifications.
- Requires a general academic education or specialized courses and a minimum of two (2) years machining experience.
U.S. Citizenship, Pre-Employment Drug Screen, and Background Check Required.