Masonry Subcontractor Project Manager and/or Estimator
Skills required (must have in order to be considered):
- Some background in construction- masonry background is not required, but must have some level of construction experience.
- Organizational and Time Management Skills- must be able to organize and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Communication Skills- must be able to convey ideas concisely and accurately, both in verbally and in writing
- General Computer Skills- must have good working knowledge of basic computer skills, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Specific Computer Skills- must have high level of skill in Excel
- Typing- must be able to type minimum of 30 wpm
- Ability to handle stressful situations and environments
- If not living in Waco or surrounding area, must be willing to re-locate to within driving distance of Waco.
- Must be able to start immediately (after 2 week notice to previous employer)
Desired skills (not required for consideration, but are desirable):
- Experience in construction industry construction project management/estimating
- Experience in the masonry industry
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Spanish/English bi-lingual
Compensation to be commiserate with experience and skill level. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who can come to work and immediately begin managing projects. However, any candidate who possesses the required skills, and is willing to be trained will be considered.
Significant bonuses are available, in addition to the base salary, but are dependent on company performance.