Get new similar jobs by email for
A full service design/build and construction firm, currently has full time field superintendent and field engineering opportunities in many eastern United States locations including PA, NJ, NY & MA. The essential duties of this position include:
· Managing the day to day construction activities of large scale construction sites
· Prepare and monitor daily reporting of project activities
· Monitoring project quality and safety
· Coordinating scheduling of trade partners and material deliveries
· Direct and control the project to meet specifications and bring project in on-time and within budget.
· Lead project coordination and safety meetings with subcontractors and suppliers
A highly qualified candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with trade contractors and construction personnel
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with owners, a/e and trade contractors.
· Computer skills: proficiency utilizing Word, Excel and Outlook
· Must be able to make effective and intelligent decisions
· Must be able to organize, plan & manage multiple activities concurrently
· Must meet a high level of integrity that is representative for the company and its core values.
· Must be able to continually meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations
· Must understand the difference between activity and results
Experience working on USACE, Government and Wal-Mart projects are considered a plus. Benefits include an exceptionally competitive salary, 401(k), paid vacations and travel allowances.
Email resume and salary history for the past 3 years to