Controller/CFO - Real Estate
Major Residential Real Estate Company located in New York City is currently seeking an individual for their expanding corporate accounting department.
Responsibilities consist of the following:
- Management of accounting and finance department
- Financial reporting and general accounting
- General ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Budgeting and analysis
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end closings
- Cash flows and investor reporting
- Experience with external auditors
- Special projects
The ideal candidate should have an accounting degree and 10+ years real estate accounting experience. Prior controllership experience is a must.
Top Bonus and Benefits
The starting salary is up to 150K base
All resumes submitted MUST be e-mailed in Word format DIRECTLY to Trandon Associates, Inc. at the link provided below. Please include current salary requirements.
Trandon Associates, Inc.
535 5th Avenue-Suite 610
New York, NY 10017