Good Controls Engineers want challenging work, a strong compensation and benefit package, and recognition for their expertise.
We get it. We've been in the robotic automation business since 1989. We know what it takes to get and keep the best engineers in the business.
Sharpen your skills and learn something new as a Controls Engineer with Applied Manufacturing Technologies (AMT). We provide engineering consulting services for process development and automation. We’re in aerospace, alternative energy, food and beverage, rubber and plastics, automotive and pretty much anywhere robotic automation is used.
As a member of the AMT Team you can expect:
- Excellent medical benefits including vision and dental coverage
- 401(k) with company match and option for ROTH
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation/personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities to learn new skills through the AMT Automation Academy or through on the job mentoring programs
Our Controls Engineers:
- Provide process (conceptual) engineering and cost estimating in support of proposals
- Develop pre-design, controls technical plans for projects
- Develop controls specifications as required
- Provide hardware design as required for controls systems
- Provide software design as required for controls systems
- Assist in project safety risk assessments
- Perform pre-approval checks on hardware and software designs before submittal
- Perform all field checks and verifications as required
- Provide start-up/debug assistance during build and tryout
- Work with a team to develop standard methods and designs for better efficiency and operation
- Bachelor degree in Engineering BSEE, BSEET, BSME or equivalent education or experience
- Top notch organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects
- PLC hardware and software design experience (AB or Siemens)
- Strong communications skills with the ability to lead through a strong character and with confidence.
- Able to support all shifts as required
- Travel for extended periods of time may be required to meet customer expectations and project requirements (>25%)
- Able to work outside of the U.S.
For more information, including career opportunities and case studies, check our website at www.appliedmfg.com . We are an equal opportunity employer.
Contact Information: Send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .