Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Corporate Attorney at its Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (just over the IL / WI state line).
- Draft, negotiate and review contracts.
- Assist in reviewing and negotiating multi-state commercial and industrial real estate leases.
- Conduct research on human resources issues, such as employment law, employee benefits and workers’ compensation.
- Prepare legal memoranda and research legal issues.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations and determine how they apply to Uline.
- Manage and direct outside counsel on an efficient and cost-effective basis.
- Provide counsel on personal estate issues, investments and other topics as needed.
- Handle all legal matters for Uline's various businesses and subsidiaries, including those located outside the United States.
- 3 to 5 years attorney experience, preferably in a corporate, in-house legal setting.
- Working knowledge of employment law as well as trademark, patent and other intellectual property law.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and writing skills.
- Experience and knowledge in risk management and evaluation.
- Tremendous insight on a wide range of legal topics.
- International transactions and business experience a plus.
- Civil litigation and courtroom experience a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with quick response time.
- Professional demeanor and team player with high degree of confidentiality a must.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
- Admission to practice law in the state of Wisconsin or eligible for admission on proof of practice elsewhere.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!