Tax Manager, US Federal Provision
Dynamic publicly tradedcompany seeks an experienced Tax Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience directing a small team of income tax professionals and have technical expertise in federal provisioning. This is a fabulous opportunity for those looking to progress from Big 4 public accounting to the corporate world and/or experienced corporate tax managers looking for a new challenge.
- Perform federal tax research and tax planning for income taxes.
- Review and analyze quarterly and year-end federal and state income tax provisions.
- Oversees the global effective income tax rate including accounting for uncertain tax positions pursuant to the requirements of ASC 740.
- Assists with Sarbanes Oxley compliance and in the management of US federal income tax audits
- 5 - 8 years in tax or combined experience in tax and accounting.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, CPA and/or Masters degree strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills.
- Prior experience with income tax accounting (ASC 740) and in preparing and reviewing a consolidated federal income tax return.
- Prior experience with federal income tax audits
- Tax experience in a Big 4 firm or within a tax department of a major company with practical hands on experience
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact John Meehan.