Customer Care Rep – Call Center
Do you like talking on the phone? Do you want to get paid for it?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, then read on!
Vivint’s Customer Care position makes for a great college job for those living in and around Provo or Orem. In a very comfortable call center environment, Customer Care Reps answer inbound calls from Vivint customers across the country and help them understand/troubleshoot their security system over the phone.
- Provide technical support via telephone for inbound calls.
- Develop a deep understanding of Vivint’s varied product line and installation processes.
- Educate customers over the phone on the use of Vivint systems and products.
- Use Vivint’s Knowledge Management System to troubleshoot varying degrees of technical support problems for customers.
- Create service tickets for issues not able to be solved over the phone.
- Accurately record customers’ technical issues.
- Similar jobs include: Desktop Support and Service Technician
- Ability to solve unique technical problems without supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly with a customer to guide them through understanding/fixing their system over the phone.
- A great customer service attitude.
- Ability to envision product scenarios in order to help customers solve problems.
- Ability to show up on time for work at our corporate HQ in Provo, UT.
- Must be able to work full time hours
- Must be able to work 4 weekday shifts and 1 weekend shift (Sundays required in the beginning)
- Must be able to attend 3 full weeks of paid training. Monday-Friday 8AM-2PM or 2PM-8PM
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Call Center Customer Care Rep (Provo, UT) is an entry level job; experience is required but not necessary.
- In addition to helpful supervisors, Vivint provides a fully searchable and robust knowledge management system to help you with all of your incoming tech support calls.
Click on “Apply Now” to send a resume
Vivint, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.