What Are You Worth?
Beginning a sales career with American Income Life Insurance Company is your Opportunity Unlimited: YOU are in control of how much you earn and how successful you become. We are currently looking for service-minded individuals to fill several sales positions in your area.
Incentives & Recognition
· Conventions and sales incentive trips to exotic locations
· Production awards
· Weekly bonuses and a lifetime vested renewal system
· Quality training
· Performance based advancement opportunities
We Give You the Tools to Succeed
• No Glass Ceilings - Your achievements could bring you not only financial success, but also recognition and career advancement.
• Dependability and Integrity – Founded in 1951, AIL has prospered to become one of the largest providers of supplemental insurance coverage to labor unions, credit unions and associations.
• Paid for Performance - A financially stable company, American Income Life offers one of the most lucrative Agent compensation programs in the industry.
• A Foot in the Door: We have one of the best qualified lead programs in the industry.
Your income potential is unlimited, and you control your work schedule! The only limitations on your career are the ones you place on yourself. You have the potential to earn from $50,000 up to $75,000+ in your first year. American Income provides training and sales tools to help you be successful.
Join Our Winning Team!
American Income’s winning team consists of individuals with good communication skills, a drive to succeed and a desire to exceed their current earnings with a financially stable company. If this sounds like you, visit our website and apply today!
For more information or to view success story testimonials visit us at: www.AILcareers.com
American Income Life Insurance Company is one of the largest providers of supplemental insurance coverage to labor unions, credit unions, and associations. American Income Life Insurance is licensed in 49 states, the District of Columbia, Canada and New Zealand. American Income is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation. Torchmark is an S&P 500 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TMK.