Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Agent
Summary: Provide customer service to independent distributors and customers. Bilingual is preferred Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Mandarin and/or Japanese preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Answer phones and respond to customer requests. This requires a long period of time sitting in front of a computer, using phones, listening and speaking to distributors.
· Make distributors their number one priority.
· Provide customers with service and product information.
· Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using computer system.
· Follow- up on customer inquiries if not resolved immediately. Extremely critical that the agent follows up and notes the account on how they have helped the distributor or up to date information on the issue. Take empowerment of the phone call.
· Research billing issues, misapplied payments, and track orders.
· Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of any trends in customer calls.
· Recommend process improvements.
· Read any updates or word tracks from supervisors.
· Knowledge of outlook, excel, and internet.
· Provide on- the- job training for new employees.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· One to three years related customer service experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Able to read, write and communicate verbally in English. Bilingual Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Mandarin and/or Japanese preferred.
· Stellar oral and written communication skills are a must.
· Must be computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, to include but not limited to, Word, Excel & PowerPoint necessary.
· Exceptional organizational skills critical.
· Preferred knowledge of Network marketing.